Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to act legit in order to trick you into providing your account details and access your investments. You need to stay vigilant as cryptocurrency transactions are fast, private and irreversible.
Watch out for ...
Emails, SMS and Social Media
Stay alert about fake text messages, emails or social media accounts that claim to be Zebpay and carry similar branding.
These messages can ask you for sensitive and confidential information such as account information, verification details or PIN numbers.
Apps, Plugins and Extensions
Please download the Zebpay mobile applications ONLY from official Android & iOS app stores.
We do not support any plugins or extensions. Downloading or use of products from third-party sources can make your crypto assets vunerable to attacks.
How to protect your crypto assets
- Download the Zebpay application ONLY from the official Android Play store and iOS App store.
- Always check the URL prior to clicking on it. Do not open any suspicious looking links.
- Exercise caution when opening shortened URLs on social media and emails.
- Browse through links that start with HTTPS only. The ‘S’ in HTTPS stands for secure.
- Zebpay will never ask you for PIN, account details or any confidential information. Never share these details on a public or private platform.
- Zebpay does not endorse fixed return offers and schemes.
- Do not respond to incorrectly presented details of your wallet. These messages are malicious in nature and are intended to create panic and cause errors in judgement.