Excellence in security is at the core of ZebPay
- The ZebPay team has been involved in the crypto space since 2011 and have handled billions worth of crypto assets. Security has been the topmost priority for ZebPay and we pride ourselves in our incident-free handling of customer assets till date. ZebPay goes to great lengths to ensure that you have a secure trading experience with us.
- In fact anyone who has opened an account with us is testimony to our compliance standards. Highest levels of security & legal compliance is a given with ZebPay.
Battle-Tested Security Measures That Keep Your Cryptos Safe
Coin Storage in Cold Wallets
~98% of cryptos stored with ZebPay are in cold wallets that are signed using HSM on air-gapped machines that are located in different cities & countries
ZebPay’s proprietary security protocol & platform Omnitrixx enables a world-class multi-chain security system protects all transactions between cold and hot storage wallets
No Single Point of Failure
Coins stored with us cannot be breached or accessed from a single geographic location or by a single person. Apart from the cold storage, all hot wallet transactions on ZebPay are signed using systems across different cloud platforms. At every step of our security practice, we avoid any single point of failure
Our infrastructure is secured behind strong firewalls & no external party can access our infrastructure, neither can any service provider (eg: an ISP) interfere with our product development process. Our employees undergo thorough background verification and are given bucketed network access based on their roles
3rd Party Security Testing
Our products & platform are constantly tested by security experts both inside and outside ZebPay
ZebPay encourages and rewards security researchers to test our security. We offer a bug bounty program for the community to find issues that may put our customers at risk
Compliance, Regulations and Third Party Certifications:
Our success in the industry is largely driven on the back of our relentless pursuit of absolute security and flawless compliance towards all regulations. Which is why, we as an organization:
- Have achieved ISO 27001:2013 certification for ISMS - Information Security Management System.
- Are GDPR compliant and continue to maintain the highest standards of security to ensure safety and integrity of data
- Are members of the Bitcoin Association Switzerland and of the Switzerland based Crypto Valley Association
- Are AUSTRAC compliant