Legal & Privacy
February 18th, 2019 to March 20th, 2019
Awlencan Innovations Malta Ltd [C-88318], a Maltese Registered Company with Office Address situated at: 48, Triq Stella Maris, Sliema, SLM 1765, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “ZebPay”). Zebpay is organizing a trading challenge “CryptoChamp” (“Challenge”) open to all the registered users having an active account or new users who must first create a new account with Zebpay (“Participant” or “participant”).
These terms and conditions shall apply to all the Participant(s) enrolling in the Challenge. By accessing the Zebpay platform to participate in the Challenge, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and that you agree to fully comply with them and any addition to thereof. By filling and submitting your application to Zebpay, you further grant your consent to Zebpay to contact you.
These terms and conditions does not create any customer-service provider relationship and participants shall not be considered as customers/users of Zebpay under any law or interpretation. Zebpay disclaims all direct or indirect liability (s) and assumes no responsibility (s) whatsoever under any law with respect to the background of the participant (s). For avoidance of any doubt, individuals who successfully complete Zebpay’s KYC process and comply with ZebPay’s Anti Money Laundering policy shall be considered as Zebpay’s Customer.
Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, Participants who intend to become Customer shall have to complete Zebpay’s KYC process and comply with Zebpay’s Anti Money Laundering policy.
These terms, rules and eligibility are incorporated herein for participating in the Challenge. Words capitalized and not defined hereunder shall have the meaning ascribed to them under the “Zebpay Policies” referred above.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions under Zebpay CryptoChamp and Zebpay policies.
- Participants who intends to register themselves for the Zebpay CryptoChamp declare that they are nationals & residents of the countries supported by Zebpay. To view the list of countries supported by Zebpay please click: //www.zebpay.com//supported-countries/
- Selected participants and users will have to create an account with Zebpay and verify their mobile number and email address. Further, Zebpay reserves the rights to approve or reject any application submitted by the participants or users for this Challenge.
- Participant who has applied hereby grants Zebpay or any of its third-party vendors to communicate with them by email / phone / messenger / etc in relation to their participation in the Challenge.
- At all times a Participant shall be a user of Zebpay having an active account.
- A Participant shall be an experienced trader and shall provide declaration of experience and expertise in trading to Zebpay as and when requested.
- The Participant shall only use his/her own account registered with Zebpay to trade under Zebpay CryptoChamp.
- The Participant shall not be an employee of Zebpay, employees’ relative or an officer, Board member, independent contractor, or person in a special relationship with Zebpay, such as its auditors, consultants, and outside counsel.
- The Winners of this Challenge will have to complete Zebpay’s KYC process and comply with Zebpay’s Anti Money Laundering Policy. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, Zebpay’s decision in this regard shall be conclusive and binding. For avoidance of any doubt, winners will be allowed to withdraw the winning amount only after successful completion of the KYC processand comply with Zebpay’s Anti Money Laundering policy.
2. Duration :
Challenge will be effective from 18th February 2019, 08.00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) to 20th March 2019, 08.00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). However, Zebpay at its sole discretion may alter or cancel the program at any time and shall update these terms and conditions accordingly. Users are advised to check updated terms from time to time.
3. Rules and Restrictions for participation:
- Approved participants would be credited an amount equivalent to Euro 1000 (“Credit Amount”) in their Zebpay account for trading on Zebpay exchange.
- Zebpay shall levy Zero (0) trading fees on all trades during the Challenge.
- Once the participant’s application is accepted for the Challenge he/she cannot withdraw or deposit Euro or Crypto in their Zebpay account for the during of the Challenge.
- To ensure fair opportunity, all participants and users wanting to take part in the Challenge need to withdraw their current balance (Euro & Crypto balance) from their Zebpay account and make it zero except for any promotional amount credited by Zebpay.
- Zebpay will credit the Credit Amount to all selected participants and user’s Zebpay account at the beginning of the Challenge. Participants and users shall be allowed to trade during the Challenge only with the Credit Amount. Except eligible Winners, Zebpay will restore the selected participant or user’s Zebpay account to its original balance status (including crypto balance) post completion of the Challenge.
- Subject to successful completion of Zebpay’s KYC process and compliance with Zebpay’s Anti Money Laundering Policy, accounts of the participants shall be converted into a regular trading accounts only once the winners are announced from the total number of participants and the account of such participant is settled. Once the accounts are converted into regular trading accounts, subject to Zebpay’s sole discretion, all users can trade normally without any restriction of the Challenge.
- All participant(s) shall note that the Credit Amount shall always be owned by Zebpay and can only be used by the participant to trade during the Challenge. The reward and withdrawal of settled credit amount in Euro and/or crypto would be granted only to the eligible winners of the Challenge.
- Subject to terms and conditions herein, the participant(s) cannot withdraw Credit Amount until and unless the Challenge is over and/or the participant is pronounced as one of the winners.
- Every participant who wishes to be considered as a winner of the Challenge needs to have a total trading volume of no less than 100,000 Euros (One Hundred Thousand Euros) on or before the end of the challenge.
- In addition to the condition specified in the foregoing, every participant who wishes to be considered as a winner of the Challenge must have at least one trade order successfully executed in the Euro/BTC pair on 25 distinct days during the Challenge.
- Only EUR-BTC pair will be strictly considered for computing total trade volume of the participant for the Challenge. However, there is no restriction around trading into other pairs by any participant.
- Participants authorise and give full consent to Zebpay to maintain and display publicly an active leader board with the position of all or some of the participants and their achievement under this activity. Zebpay shall take sufficient precautions to anonymise the names and personal contact details of participants on the leaderboard. Participants may optionally be requested to provide a nickname or username that can be used on this leader board.
- Daily valuation and final valuation will be based on closing prices on: //coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data
- Participation using official APIs provided by Zebpay is allowed, but no concession will be granted for malfunction of the API.
4. Reward and Winning:
- Assured rewards for performance: All participants who achieve the total volume target of 100,000 Euro’s and full trading attendance (participants who shall trade for 25 days out of 30 days earmarked for the Challenge) will win a 100 Euro prize in their Zebpay account at the end of the Challenge.
- Winning Traders: Subject to Zebpay’s satisfaction of the participant(s) meeting eligibility criteria and others rules and restrictions, thetop 10 participants / traders by value (valued as Euro + closing value of BTC holding as per coinmarketcap closing price) will be rewarded their entire holdings i.e Final Euro amount + their entire virtual financial digital asset in Zebpay account.
5. Rewards: The reward is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and final. Zebpay reserves the right to change or substitute the reward in any manner and /or at any time, in any manner of its choosing and reserves the right to withhold the reward, at its sole and absolute discretion, and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding the same.
6. Release: Each Participant hereby releases and discharges Zebpay from any and all claims and/or cause of action, known or unknown, arising from or relating to the reward and/or their participation in the program.
7. Disqualification: Zebpay reserves the right to disqualify any participant on the grounds of any unfair trading practices (as per Zebpay’s satisfaction), fudging trade volume by collusion or any other unfair means, disseminating false information, breach of any terms herein, breach of any terms of Zebpay policies available at website: //zebpay.com/.
8. Marketing & Promotional Event: You acknowledge that the Zebpay CryptoChamp is only a marketing event for promoting trading on its app and participation in the program is completely optional. Participation does not confer any rights or privileges, whether contractual or otherwise, on you. It is clarified that participation in this program does not constitute an offer or an invitation to an offer, nor in any way does your participation in this program constitute a legally binding contract. Zebpay at its own discretion reserves the full right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Terms at any time, without prior notice.
9. Taxes: Zebpay shall not be responsible for any tax liability on the participant(s) that may be imposed on the reward to winners under applicable law. The Participant shall bear all responsibility of payments of all taxes towards their rewards. Zebpay in no manner shall provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any Participant and the Participant may engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advice in this regard in their sole discretion.
10. Dispute: In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and conditions, rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the program, the decision of Zebpay shall be final and binding.
- Trading in virtual financial assets is subject to market, technical and legal risks. Prices of virtual financial assets on Zebpay app may differ from other exchanges due to local demand and supply. Please note that Zebpay does not regulate prices of virtual financial assets. Zebpay does not guarantee any returns or profits by trading in virtual financial asset. Participant(s) shall use Zebpay services to participate in the program or to trade in the crypto/ virtual financial asset at their own risk and discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything contrary contained herein, Zebpay reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of the challenge at any point of time without serving any notice whatsoever to anyone.
- Zebpay assumes no liability whatsoever under any law (s) regarding this challenge and traders/participants trade at their own risk.