- Zebpay has maker and taker fees structure for trades. Learn more to understand how trades execute and who is a maker or a taker.
- Zebpay supports order lifecycle of 28 days. Your buy/sell order will be in order book for 28 days from the date order was placed. If your order doesn’t get executed for 28 days or until you manually cancel the order within 28 days, your buy/sell order will be auto-canceled on the 29th day 12:00AM. This is applicable for both INR-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto buy/sell orders. Any partial order that has exceeded the validity of 28 days, will be auto-cancelled. In case of a buy partial order, the amount will be credited back to your wallet after auto-cancellation.
- Fees for all crypto-to-crypto trading (maker, taker, and intraday) will be charged in the base currency. Base currency is the cryptocurrency against which you are trading another cryptocurrency. For example: In ETH-BTC trading pair, fees will be charged in base currency – BTC. In TRX-XRP trading pair, fees will be charged in base currency – XRP.
|Coins||Maker Fee||Taker Fee|
- If you buy and sell some bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies) on the same day, a fee of 0.1% will be applicable for the transactions.0.1% fee.
Note: For the purpose of intraday rebates, same day is the period from midnight-of-a-day to midnight-of-the-following-day.
Cryptocurrencies Deposit (Receive) and Withdrawal (Send) Fees
|Ether||No Fees||0.015 ETH|
|Litecoin||No Fees||0.01 LTC|
|Ripple||No Fees||0.15 XRP|
|Bitcoin Cash||No Fees||0.001 BCH|
|EOS||No Fees||0.05 EOS|
|Tron||No Fees||10 TRX|
*Dynamic – Fee varies dynamically depending on the network traffic. Please check app for the exact fees.
- There are limits set for each verification level. If per day or per month limits are crossed even once, second level verification is compulsory. Learn more about verification and second level verification. All limits are mentioned at both levels – verification and second level verification.
Cryptocurrencies Deposit (Receive) and Withdrawal (Send) Limits
- Limits for second level verification is only applicable for whitelisted addresses.