Legal & Privacy
Zebpay shall mean and include below –
Awlencan Innovations Australia Pty Ltd [ACN 629 939 948], 1198 Toorak Road, Camberwell, VIC, 3124 where a customer accesses the Zebpay Platform in or from supported countries
Hereinafter referred to as “Awlencan” or “Zebpay” or “company”, which term shall refer to and include its owners, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, directors, investors, employees, officers, representatives, affiliates, or other related parties.
“Zebpay Platform” shall mean and include Zebpay Android App, Zebpay iOS App (collectively, “Zebpay App”) or Zeb Web app (“Web version”) and Zebpay platform “www.zebpay.com” (“Zebpay platform”). Collectively along with the Zebpay Developer Portal, Public APIs and secure authentication for Zebpay Users is referred to as the “Zebpay Platform”.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device, which is like computer memory. First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a platform that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by our platform domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the platform being visited by the user. If a user visits a platform and another entity sets a cookie through that platform, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the platform that created that particular cookie. Session cookies: these cookies allow platform operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes. ‘Strictly Necessary’cookies let you move around the platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the platform and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the platform when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how the platform or the security on the platform will perform during your visit. ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the platform, e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the platform works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the platform is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the platform that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the platform by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. ‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a specific component or list on the platform so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to the platform
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. ‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the platform, as well as other platforms, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows us to display targeted ads to you on the platform. We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within the platform.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the platform.
3. When do we require your consent
All cookies require your consent. We request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the platform, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the platform.
4. How to Delete and Block our Cookies
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
5. Contact us
For any questions feel free to contact Zebpay’s Data Protection Officer at: dpo@zebpay .com