Zeb Ventures Pte. Ltd (“Zebpay,” “we” or “us”) makes products available for purchase through our website and mobile applications. Your purchase of any Zebpay product is governed by these Terms of Sale (“Terms”). Your purchase of a Vendor’s gift card, described in Section 1 below, is governed by the applicable terms and conditions of that gift card and these Terms will cease to apply at the time of such purchase.
These Terms are a legal agreement between you (“you,” or “your”) and Zebpay. By purchasing Zebpay products and/ or clicking to “Accept” these Terms where that option is made available to you, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not make any purchases from Zebpay.
Zebpay reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove all or part of these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by posting such changes on our websites or mobile applications and updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. We encourage you to review these Terms each time you make a purchase from Zebpay to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to such purchase. Your continued use of Zebpay products indicates your acceptance of any changes to the Terms.
- Gift Cards. We offer a variety of gift cards and gift codes (collectively, “Gift Cards”) for purchase via our mobile applications. Zebpay accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment. All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or any part of an order and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice and the price charged to you will be the price displayed at the time you place your order.
- After purchasing a Gift Card, these Terms will no longer apply and you (or the recipient of the Gift Card) must activate the Gift Card by following the instructions provided by the Vendor, defined below. The Gift Card will only function upon such activation. Activated Gift Cards may be available within seconds; however, additional time may be required for certain activations. If your Gift Card has not been activated within 24 hrs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift Card Vendor Terms and Liability: Gift Cards purchased via our mobile applications are issued and activated by participating third-party merchants, retailers and vendors (collectively “Vendors”). Your purchase of each Gift Card will be governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing Vendor. Depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards, Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements. You should review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not Zebpay) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs. Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities, damages and costs suffered by you or any other customer in connection with your purchase and use of their Gift Card. While Zebpay strives to work with reputable Vendors, Zebpay has no liability for
- the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card; and
- any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card. You will need to look solely to the Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing issues.
- Gift Card Errors: We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the products that we sale; however, Zebpay does not represent or warrant that any Gift Card and information about the Gift Card (including the description, Vendor information or pricing information) provided is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
In addition to the disclaimers, limits on liability and indemnification obligations set forth in the Terms of Service, which apply to these Terms and are incorporated herein by this reference, you waive and release Zebpay and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to
- your loss or the theft of any Zebpay product (including Gift Cards); and
- any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
With respect to the Zebpay products, risk of loss and title for such products pass to you when you complete your purchase of the applicable product. Zebpay is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from stolen or lost Zebpay product (including Gift Cards) or any use of your Zebpay product (including Gift Cards) without your permission. Zebpay is not responsible for replacing your damaged or lost Zebpay product or Gift Card.
Zebpay and its licensees, affiliates, and licensors make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Zebpay products, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All Zebpay products are freely transferrable within the Country of Purchase. These disclaimers and limitations may or may not apply to you and are void where prohibited.
When making a purchase on the mobile application, Zebpay accepts Bitcoins as a form of payment. Unless otherwise indicated, the denominated value of the Zebpay product (including Gift Card) will be billed in full at the time you purchase, and Zebpay provides, the Zebpay product or Gift Card. By making the purchase, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and you authorize us to charge your purchase order and debit your bitcoins for the value of purchase. In the event that the payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically.
With respect to the Gift Cards that you purchase on the website or mobile applications, the amount paid for any Gift Card does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Vendor at the time you purchase products or services from the Vendor using the Gift Card.
All purchases made on mobile applications are final. Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor. If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact email@example.com
You are not permitted to make purchases from Zebpay if you are
- located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country to which the Singapore has embargoed goods or services;
- identified as a “Specially Designated National”; or
- placed on the Singapore Department of Commerce’s “Denied Persons List or Entity List” or any other Singapore export control list.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Enforcement of the Terms is solely in our discretion and our failure to enforce a provision in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision in other instances.
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our Terms of Sale or the information practices of the Zebpay Services.